What data do we collect?
CryptoTutorials.net collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CryptoTutorials.net with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
CryptoTutorials.net shall never sell your data to third parties.
CryptoTutorials.net collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When CryptoTutorials.net processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
CryptoTutorials.net is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by CryptoTutorials.net adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
CryptoTutorials.net would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop CryptoTutorials.net from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
CryptoTutorials.net would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request CryptoTutorials.net for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CryptoTutorials.net correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CryptoTutorials.net to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CryptoTutorials.net erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CryptoTutorials.net restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CryptoTutorials.net processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CryptoTutorials.net transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – CryptoTutorials.net uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – CryptoTutorials.net uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. CryptoTutorials.net sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytical – CryptoTutorials.net uses these cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our website, discover errors and provide a better overall analytics.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
CryptoTutorials.net is a trade name of Synchronicities, registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under ID 78655994.